Fireteams are created by inviting Steam friends, using the Matchmaking option, or a combination of both.
The highest-ranking player in a Fireteam Mission will be Team Leader by default.
In Fireteams made through friend invites, the Team Leader is able to assign Fireteam roles to each player.
In Fireteams that include Matchmaking players, the Fireteam leader can only assign another team member to be the Fireteam leader. Other roles are randomized.
- Rifleman role
- Equipped with 4x multiplier scope
- “Scout” and “eyes” of the fireteam
- Team Leader
- Equipped with scope and under-barrel grenade launcher
- Ranking member of the Fireteam
- Automatic Rifleman
- Equipped with Squad Assault Weapon (M249 SAW)
- Most effective at suppressive fire
- Assistant gunner
- Equipped with M4 Benelli Shotgun and breaching tools
After roles have been assigned, the Team Leader can begin the mission by clicking the “Start Mission” button.